General office policies
Welcome to our practice. Our goal is to help you have as comfortable and efficient experience as possible. The following guidelines help to establish a better flow of work and communication for all parties.
1. Office hours Monday: 8:00am-5:00pm, Tuesday: 10:00am-7:00pm, Wednesday: 12:00pm-5:00pm Thursday: 8:00am-5:00pm, 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month 9:00am-3:00pm
2. Payment responsibility, The patient is ultimately responsible for payment of treatment regardless if they have insurance, Insurance is not a guarantee of payment. Co-pay will be due when treatment is started. As a courtesy, if you have insurance, we can file your claim for you. Forms of payment accepted: credit card, check, cash, and Care Credit. Please make checks payable to: Inwood Dental Pc
3. Cancellation Please allow a 48 hour courtesy to cancel appointments, a less than 24 hour cancellation will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
4. Urgency telephone, The message left on the voicemail has a telephone number to call if a dental urgency arises and it is after office hours. Call the number provided and leave a message. The doctor will call you back as soon as possible. For patients that require care outside of the office hours an additional fee will apply. For true emergencies call 911.
5. Forms of communication Email: email@example.com, Phone: 972-233-2341 Fax: 972-318-2785, Address: Inwood Dental, P.C.,12250 Rd, Ste 4, Dallas, TX 75244.
6. Reminders We call and leave a message reminding you of your appointment or send an email asking for you to reply to confirm your appointment. Please let us know if you would like to delete one of these forms of communication.
7. Late to an appointment If you are more than 10 minutes late to an appointment we might a have to reschedule you. Please call ahead to makes sure we can accommodate you if you will be late. We will try our best but have to be courteous to our next patient.
8. 1st appointment: Our new patient appointments require about an hour to an hour and a half. Your next cleaning appointments will not take as long, if you stay on your recommended schedule. We want to provide you with the best care and need proper time for your dental visit. New patient appointments will include full set of X-rays, periodontal probing exam, charting of existing treatment, oral cancer screening, treatment plan discussion, regular cleaning. Flouride is available for additional cost. If a more extensive cleaning or deep scale is needed then we will need to schedule an additional 1-2 visit for the periodontal treatment.